Community Enterprises Corporation (CEC) manages CSPNJ’s permanent supportive services across the state of New Jersey for adults with special needs.
There are many types and models for developing and operating supportive services, which include a range of partnerships between housing development, property management and social service providers. The key elements of supportive services endorsed by Community Enterprise Corporation, a subsidiary of CSPNJ, are that it is lease-based housing with supportive services provided to tenants with special needs in the convenience of their own home. Residents of the homes are provided with supportive services from the CSPNJ team or another service provider.
CEC is a community and economic development organization, creating housing and economic opportunities for low-income people living with mental illness and other special needs.
CEC is a HUD-approved Public Housing Agency (PHA880) and is experienced in developing, operating and providing subsidized affordable housing opportunities that are funded by federal and state rental assistance programs.
- Click the link below, to download the Shared Housing Application or to complete the application online. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE MAINSTREAM VOUCHER APPLICATION!
- In the new dialog window click ‘OK’ to download the application.
- Select the directory where you would like to save the application in your computer.
- Wait until the download finishes.
- Use Acrobat Reader to open and print the application.
*The grid is in PDF format therefore you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view this file.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed it can be downloaded and installed on your computer for free by clicking here.